Looking for a user-friendly 24-channel exploration seismograph? Here is what our SeismeX24 instrument has to offer.
- User-friendly: easy setup, no endless menus or buttons, no complex learning curve, simple user interface
- Highly sensitive: we only use Geospace GS-One LF 4.5 Hz geophones proudly made in the USA
- Robust: military-grade connectors, IP67/MIL C-4150J/STANAG 4280/Def Stan 81-41/ATA 300 polypropylene housing
- Proven quality: many satisfied customers throughout Latin America and the Caribbean
- Value: best in class
Spend more time acquiring data and less time learning how to use the equipment. Subsuelo3D designs, develops, manufactures, and sells only user-friendly geophysical equipment.
Use a SeismeX24 user-friendly 24-channel exploration seismograph for any of the following applications:
- seismic refraction as per ASTM norm D5777-18
- Multichannel Analysis of Surface Waves (MASW)
- Spatial Auto Correlation (SPAC)
- Refraction Microtremor
- shallow seismic reflection imaging as per ASTM norm D7128-18
- vibration monitoring
- downhole surveys as per ASTM norm D7400M-19 (requires triaxial probe not included)
Contact us today at [email protected] to receive a full technical description and a price quote.
We understand the need to collect good geophysical data. Too many settings, menus, options, sliders, check-boxes, etc. can be confusing and challenging for the end-user. We strive to make only user-friendly geophysical equipment.
Are you a new geophysical consultant? or thinking to become one? This is a great time to start a near-surface geophysics consulting company due to a rising demand for site characterization services in the USA. Invest in a SeismeX24 instrument and start offering a full suite of geophysical services in your area. We will provide you with all the technical support you will need throughout the first year. Our seasoned geophysicists will guide you all the way, from quote preparation, through field techniques, data processing and interpretation, to technical reporting of results.
Aki, K. (1957). Space and time spectra of stationary stochastic waves, with special reference to microtremors. Bulletin of the Earthquake Research Institute, 35, 415-456.
ASTM D5777-18, Standard Guide for Using the Seismic Refraction Method for Subsurface Investigation
ASTM D7128-18, Standard Guide for Using the Seismic-Reflection Method for Shallow Subsurface Investigation
ASTM D7400/D7400M-19, Standard Test Methods for Downhole Seismic Testing
Choon B. Park, Richard D. Miller, and Jianghai Xia, (1999), “Multichannel analysis of surface waves,” GEOPHYSICS 64: 800-808, https://doi.org/10.1190/1.1444590
John N. Louie; Faster, Better: Shear-Wave Velocity to 100 Meters Depth from Refraction Microtremor Arrays. Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 2001;; 91 (2): 347–364. doi: https://doi.org/10.1785/0120000098
Interested in other type of geophysical equipment? Check out our full range of instruments here