Ready for the next generation multi channel exploration seismograph? Our user-friendly Quick wireless exploration seismograph is the modern solution. Finally a non-blind, smartphone-controlled instrument is available.
- User-friendly: no cables, no antennas, no long pole to carry around, rapid deployment, easy setup, simple Android user interface
- Highly sensitive: we use top of the line Geospace GS-One LF 4.5 Hz vertical geophones
- Portable: each node is the size of your cup of coffee and contains all you need, including GPS, clock and batteries
- Satellite accuracy: internal GPS provides latitude-longitude position and high precision synchronization
- Non-blind: harvest and view data in the field with nothing but your smartphone
- Value: best in class
Spend more time acquiring data and less time learning how to use the equipment. Subsuelo3D designs, develops, manufactures, and sells only user-friendly geophysical equipment.
This instrument allows active and passive seismic data acquisition. Employ a user-friendly Quick wireless exploration seismograph for any of the following applications:
- seismic refraction as per ASTM norm D5777-18
- Multichannel Analysis of Surface Waves (MASW)
- Spatial Auto Correlation (SPAC)
- Refraction Microtremor
- shallow seismic reflection imaging as per ASTM norm D7128-18
- vibration monitoring
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a full technical description and a price quote.
We understand the need to collect good geophysical data. Too many settings, menus, options, sliders, check-boxes, etc. can be confusing and challenging for the end-user. We strive to make only user-friendly geophysical equipment.
Are you a new geophysical consultant? or thinking to become one? This is a great time to start a near-surface geophysics consulting company due to a rising demand for site characterization services in the USA. Invest in a Quick wireless seismograph and start offering a full suite of geophysical services in your area. We will provide you with all the technical support you will need throughout the first year. Our seasoned geophysicists will guide you all the way, from quote preparation, through field techniques, data processing and interpretation, to technical reporting of results.
Aki, K. (1957). Space and time spectra of stationary stochastic waves, with special reference to microtremors. Bulletin of the Earthquake Research Institute, 35, 415-456.
Attia, H., Gaya, S., Alamoudi, A., Alshehri, F. M., Al-Suhaimi, A., Alsulaim, N., … & Al-Dirini, F. (2020). Wireless geophone sensing system for real-time seismic data acquisition. IEEE Access, 8, 81116-81128.
ASTM D5777-18, Standard Guide for Using the Seismic Refraction Method for Subsurface Investigation
ASTM D7128-18, Standard Guide for Using the Seismic-Reflection Method for Shallow Subsurface Investigation
Choon B. Park, Richard D. Miller, and Jianghai Xia, (1999), “Multichannel analysis of surface waves,” GEOPHYSICS 64: 800-808, https://doi.org/10.1190/1.1444590
John N. Louie; Faster, Better: Shear-Wave Velocity to 100 Meters Depth from Refraction Microtremor Arrays. Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 2001;; 91 (2): 347–364. doi: https://doi.org/10.1785/0120000098
Stefano Savazzi and Umberto Spagnolini, (2008), “Wireless geophone networks for high-density land acquisition: Technologies and future potential,” The Leading Edge 27: 882-886.
Interested in other type of geophysical equipment? Check out our full range of instruments here